12 May 2010

BELIEVE IN YOU!!


Make the most through faith!!

When faith is blended with thought, subconscious mind instantly picks up the vibration and translates into its spiritual equivalent, and transmute to infinite intelligence. Whenever you want to succeed, faith is the voyage between both success and desire. It provided the power to attain the destiny. Faith makes you to have definite plans.

Anything which is given to mind in the form of emotion, it reaches subconscious mind rapidly. The emotional content was transmuted into plans and actions which brings victory. It needs repetitive conditioning of mind through habits. Continuously making brain which receives signals filled with faith conditions it to believe in it.

I would like to convey an incident in my personal life. I and my friend were able to meet an old person while returning from Chidambaram. On that time we were at Sirkazhi bus stand. He is the person who sells sweets in and around bus stand by carrying in a plate. When he was able to cross us, my friend bought one sweet from him, on that time I saw his hands were shivering and he felt difficulty to lift that plate. By seeing his struggle I offered amount more for that sweet. For my surprise he didn’t accept, he gets paid for what he had been sold. I was amazed to see his faith to earn himself and eat. I aspired his faith to believe in myself to reach my destiny.

Friends Please develop habits which fosters your inbuilt faith and try to accumulate your success!!

Regards

M.Vinodh Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment